My name is Patty Barragan the Director of Twinkle Little Star Center. I retired form City of Davis as a Lead Eligibility Worker with the Subsidized Child Care Programs. I Supervised the Woodland office and the West Sacramento Office.
My responsibilities were:
- Carry a small case load
- Provided all of the onsite training for the staff
- Make sure the two offices function consistently so that policies and practices are the same.
- Responsible for managing overall caseload numbers for all of the staff, AP enrollment, CPS enrollment and file review (quality Control) to maintain compliance with program regulations.
- I also implemented the county, State and Federal regulations (policy and procedure)
- I worked very closely with DESS and CPS workers and supervisors to make sure both outer offices function similarly.
- Provided training to the DESS Social Workers (Cal-Works).
- Met with State Auditors for File audits
- Teach workshops at state meetings (CAPPA Conference)
I love my new job at Twinkle Little Star Center, as a Director the owners and I have implemented changes. The parents love the new changes and we are going to bring more services to Twinkle Little Star Center to better service the community.
This post was written by admin